|VISA NAME||PROCESSING TYPE||NO OF VISA||PRICE|
|USA VISA B1/B2||AED 950|
United States of America welcomes all as a tourist or to visit your friends and families with a visa category B1/B2. In order to apply for US tourist visa from United Arab Emirates (UAE) you can contact us.
Once you started the application you’ll get an application id, save it and its required in future to create the appointment and for visa interview.
When application started, there is one section where they ask the contact person name and address, here you have to give your friends, family who are in United States going to invite you in person to visit US. Here you need to fill the name, relationship to you & US contact address, email & contact number.
1. Original passport with a minimum of 06 month validity
2. An appointment for visa interview
3. Confirmation page of DS-160 application submission
4. Return flight ticket copy
5. Accommodation/hotel booking copy
6. 06 months bank statement
7. NOC from the company
8. Trade license if you are an investor
9. UAE resident visa copy
10. Evidence of educational qualifications obtained
11. Evidence of the monthly income stated on the application form.
1. Documents Verification
2. Assistance for Appointment in Embassy
3. Assistance for Application Preparation
4. Hotel and Tour Package Booking Support
3 to 5 Working Days
All visas are issued at the sole discretion of their respective Governments, and we cannot guarantee any visa issuance. We do not have any affiliation with any government agency. All visas can be applied personally by using their respective Government websites or by visiting their Embassy or Consulate.