|VISA NAME||PROCESSING TYPE||NO OF VISA||PRICE|
|Philippines Tourist Visa||AED 300|
Adorned by dazzling beaches, year-round sun and numerous opportunities for diving, island-hopping and surfing, and a fun happy-go-lucky culture the Philippines is one destination that you can visit at any time of the year.
Planning for a holiday to Philippines? You can now book your Hotel and Tour Package on Citrontours.ae and easily apply for Philippine tourist visas.
1. Valid UAE residence Visa with 90 days validity
2. Original Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
3. Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing Philippine Embassy.Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
4. 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
5. Latest 3 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
6. Invitation letter from friend or relative can be additional advantage
7. Invitation letter required for Business visa
1. Documents Verification
2. Assistance for Appointment in Embassy
3. Assistance for Application Preparation
4. Hotel and Tour Package Booking Support
8 to 10 Working Days
All visas are issued at the sole discretion of their respective Governments, and we cannot guarantee any visa issuance. We do not have any affiliation with any government agency. All visas can be applied personally by using their respective Government websites or by visiting their Embassy or Consulate.