We all love to spend your time, refreshing ourselves with fresh air, beautiful sceneries and calming sound of water. With our Dibba Musandam Tour you can spend 5 hours sailing on the water in a traditional wooden dhow.
Musandam Dibba offer you a complete package of scenic tour, adventure and sumptuous food with many activities – like sailing, swimming, snorkeling photographic opportunity, banana ride, a cave visit to a white stone and gorilla rock as well. It halts for some time on an island for these activities. For more fun you will also get access to fishing equipment, you try hands on fishing experience. With all the joy this tour offers it also ensures your safety on board – there are many safety equipments and lifejackets.
Lunch is served in a buffet, with variety of food options mainly from Arabic cusine along with fresh Fruits, dates, soft drinks and mineral water you get it all while sailing in this dhow on Musandam Dibba Tour.
For the nature lovers, this is a best tour and it can be easily booked from our website.
- Please carry your original passport or Valid Emirates ID
- For permit to enter Musandam Dibba send your documents 2 working days before the travel.
|Musandam Dibba Tour
||7:00 to 8:30 AM
||5:30 to 6:00PM
- Pick-up/ Drop-Off from your location/Hotel in Dubai
- One day entry Permit to Musandam Dibba
- cruising in a wooden dhow cruise
- Buffet Lunch
- Snorkeling Kits
- Fishing Equipments
- Recorded instrumental background Music(Guest can play music of choice using USB)
- Fresh Fruits
- Soft Drinks
- Mineral Water
- Assorted Packed snacks
- Life jackets
- Guest Relation staff on dhow
- Transfers timing may vary by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location/ Traffic Conditions
- Any cancellation before 3 working days of the tour will get 100% refund, Services cancelled in 2 working days prior to the tour date will get 50% refund and any cancellation within 48 hours of the tour date cannot be refunded
- Any No show/ partial use of service/s are non-refundable
- Any service/ entry denied due to lack of documents or reporting late to any service is non-refundable
- For water parks and theme parks child entry may depend on the height
- You may be asked for a valid ID proof
- Tickets booked for any park/excursions are non- refundable
- For entry in any mosque during the booked service please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head as the entry will not permissible if the dressing is not appropriate.
- Please follow Dress Code policy for services like meals/ Visit at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa etc.
- In case of any medical condition, health issues, pregnancy or senior persons travelling for the tours, please make sure you consult the doctor before booking any service.
- Citron tour will not be responsible in case of any ride/ service is not operational at park/s for maintenance or safety purposes
- We recommend you to carry sunglasses, cap, sunscreen for any outdoor tour/service
- We recommend you to carry Swim wear, goggles, additional pair of clothes for water park and water sports activities.
- Carry your voucher/s for third party tours and service/s booked through our website