*** Park will be closed from 1st June 2022 till end of Summer in UAE
Dubai Safari Park is an amazing place for a wonderful family time and a place to enjoy watching the wild animals moving freely in their designated areas. The Dubai park represents different village themes based on the native habitat of the animals which makes sit more interesting to visit. Each village has its own specialty like The Explorer Village that allows you to have a chance to watch closely wild species like Giraffe, Lion, Tigers Etc., While you are safely driving in the explorer bus.
Arabian Village – observe the Arabian infrastructure with sand hills, Arabian plants and flowers also similar landscape with Arabian Oryx, wolf, the native wildlife as a part of this village. Asian Village- Many Asian species housed in this village including the Indian Elephant and Komodo Dragon ready to mesmerize you. African Village that looks like a African wild habitat with species from Africa along with White Lion and wild dogs as a part of this village. The Wadi – After visiting the villages, the Wadi offers you a blissful serene place to relax yourself and enjoy watching the ponds, waterfalls with various fish species in it. But that is not it how can family fun be complete without a special treat for the little one’s. The Kids Farm is also a part of Dubai Safari Park designed with frames and area specific to kids liking.
Dubai Park is a home to about 2500 Animals from approx. 200 species, it is part of Dubai’s important project to ensure these animals have more spacious and open habitat suitable for their living instead of the cages in a Zoo. To ensure free movement and open moderate surrounding resembling to each species native. Which also makes it worth a visit to, observe, learn or spend some relax time around the precious wild life.
* Location : Al Warqa 5 Dubai, UAE
* Opening Hours : 9:00AM to 5:00PM ( all week days)
- Pick Up from Hotel / Location in Dubai ( On selected options)
- Entry tickets to Dubai safari park
- Access to Wadi, Explorer Village, Arabian Village
- Access to African Village, Asian Village
- Access to kids Farm
- Drop off to your hotel / Location in Dubai (on selected options)
- Bus charges not included can be booked at Dubai park only.
- Also have taxi services per adult and per child basis on sharing inside the park that can also be booked at dubai park
- Children below 3 will go free as per infant policy
- Children above 3 years to 12 years will be charges as per child rates
- 12 years and above will be charges as per Adult rates.
- People of determination with SANAD card will get free entry along with 2 companions
- Outside food, beverages are not allowed at the park
- It is must for all the guest to respect the animals and the dubai park facilities. Do not feed, tease or confuse the animals, no littering inside the park.
- No skates, bicycles, or any mobiles will be allowed in the dubai safari park.
- Kids should be accompanied by Adults all the time
- No one should comuse or visit the park under the influence of Alcoholic substances.
- Entry will only be allowed until 3:00PM
- Transfers timing may vary by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location / Traffic Conditions
- Any cancellation before 3 working days of the tour will get 100% refund, Services cancelled before 48 working hours prior to the tour date will get 50% refund and any cancellation within 48 hours of the tour date cannot be refunded
- Any No show/ partial use of service/s are non-refundable
- Any service/ entry denied due to lack of documents or reporting late to any service is non-refundable
- For water parks and theme parks child entry may depend on the height
- You may be asked for a valid ID proof
- Tickets booked for any park / excursions are non- refundable
- For entry in any mosque during the booked service please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head as the entry will not permissible if the dressing is not appropriate.
- Please follow Dress Code policy for services like meals / Visit at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa etc.
- In case of any medical condition, health issues, pregnancy or senior persons travelling for the tours, please make sure you consult the doctor before booking any service.
- Citron tour will not be responsible in case of any ride / service is not operational at park/s for maintenance or safety purposes
- We recommend you to carry sunglasses, cap, sunscreen for any outdoor tour/service
- We recommend you to carry Swimwear, goggles, additional pair of clothes for water park and water sports activities.
- Carry your voucher/s for third party tours and service/s booked through our website, voucher will be provided by our reservations team along with booking confirmation after the service is booked from website