|VISA NAME||PROCESSING TYPE||NO OF VISA||PRICE|
|6 Months Multiple Entry||AED 920|
|2 Years Multiple Entry||AED 2,500|
|5 Years Multiple Entry||AED 3,990|
|10 Years Multiple Entry||AED 4,790|
How to apply for UK visa from Dubai UAE, here the complete UK visa application guide and document checklist for the UK visit visa. There are many nationalities exempted from UK visa, so please make sure you required a visa or not if you live in European Union and Americas. What you'll need to do to visit the UK after the UK leaves the EU, including whether you'll need to apply for a visa.
Are you a national of Kuwait, Oman, Qatar& United Arab Emirates? You are eligible for UK Visa Waiver Program which means you can get your Electronic Travel Authorization through Visa Waiver in 2-3 hours’ time. But make sure you have a confirmed flight booking, hotel booking to update the request form and the visa waiver works on your flight number. If you change the flight booking after getting it approved, the authorization letter would be not valid.
Apart from tourist visa and business, we help you obtain long term UK visas, which are valid for two years, five years, or even 10 years and further allow for a stay of up to six months on each visit. By eliminating all chaos and slipups of dealing with the hectic rounds of visa procedures and documentation, we make sure that your UK visa processing request is approved at the earliest possible time.
1. Valid UAE residence Visa with 180 days validity
2. Original Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
3. Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing British Embassy. Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
4. 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
5. Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
6. Invitation letter from friend or relative can be additional advantage
1. Documents Verification
2. Assistance for Appointment in Embassy
3. Assistance for Application Preparation
4. Hotel and Tour Package Booking Support
8 to 10 Working Days
All visas are issued at the sole discretion of their respective Governments, and we cannot guarantee any visa issuance. We do not have any affiliation with any government agency. All visas can be applied personally by using their respective Government websites or by visiting their Embassy or Consulate.