|VISA NAME||PROCESSING TYPE||NO OF VISA||PRICE|
|Egypt Tourist Visa (Single Entry)||AED 430|
|Egypt Tourist Visa (Multiple Entry)||AED 560|
This season take a journey to Egypt, to explore the living open-air museum of Luxor, cruise down the gorgeous valley of Nile and witness the ancient historical sites of Cairo.
You can now book your Hotel and Tour Package through Citron Tours and pack your bags for a holiday to Egypt.
The tourist visa for Egypt completely depends on the nationality of the applicants.
Note: The citizens of the UAE do not require a tourist visa to visit the country for up to a period of 30 days, while other expats do.
1. Valid UAE residence Visa with 90 days validity
2. Original Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
3. Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing Philippine Embassy.Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
4. 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
5. Latest 3 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
6. Invitation letter from friend or relative can be additional advantage
7. Invitation letter required for Business visa
1. Documents Verification
2. Assistance for Appointment in Embassy
3. Assistance for Application Preparation
4. Hotel and Tour Package Booking Support
8 to 10 Working Days
All visas are issued at the sole discretion of their respective Governments, and we cannot guarantee any visa issuance. We do not have any affiliation with any government agency. All visas can be applied personally by using their respective Government websites or by visiting their Embassy or Consulate.